Wednesday, March 4, 2015

When life gives you lemons...take a pic

I have been cooking and am getting into the world of food photography as a natural offshoot of that. My first pictures were not all that great. Indoor lighting is not kind to photography. I got a book, read things on pintrest and experimented. I had a fancy point and shoot that you could somewhat control the aperture but just recently my dad got a really fancy new dSLR and he decided to give me his older but still great dSLR.
Now I can really get creative. I have decided to use this blog to post mt photos as well as the recipes to go with them. Tracking both the food and the photos.
These lemons were just something that I could take a picture of. I wanted to try out the camera but not take the time to cook something. Which composition do you like the best?

1 comment: